Within 7-15 working days after receipt your payment.
ZWQ-344 laboratory microprocessor controlled benchtop See-saw rocker/shaker with best price
The benchtop shakers from US provide small capacity shaking for all kind of laboratories.This microprocessor controlled units offer a number of advanced features including a user friendlydigital keypad with a large display.
These shakers with a streamlined design and an easy-access control panel are reliable, affordable and compact without compromise.They can be used in cold and warm rooms and also in incubators if the temperature is not higher than 50°C or lower than 5°C. (Non-condensation)
Digital control with LCD panel with 330x350mm non-slip mat tray
See-saw rocking movement, variable speed from 20-80 tilts per minute
4 level of tilt angles from 5º 8º 10°and 12°ideal for washing
500hrs timer and non-volatile memory in the event of power interruption
Non-slip mat tray is inter changeable with cradle tray and clamp tray
1. Powerful triple eccentric drive mechanism for a life time smooth and continuous motion.Microprocessor controller.
2. Large LCD display allows easy programming and presents a functional read-out of time and speed.
3. Set point retention after power failure .Soft start and stop system.
4. Audio/visual alarm for deviations of set points and when timer operation has expired.
5. Optional interchangeable platforms (Clamp Tray or Rubber Bar Tray) for ZWY-304 and ZWF-